Saturday 4 October 2008

Of Frozen Milk, Templates and Cloaks

This is as adequate a point as any to resume my blogging. My name is David and i'm a student at the University of Kent in Canterbury, England! I'm infamous for starting blogs then lettng them die after a short span of time.

However with all the free time i'll now be having, I'm sure some people (mother, sister etc) will make sure i constantly update, if not daily, then several times a week!

My first task today was to defrost my milk! It turns out the Fridge in our Kitchenette is curious about the Freezer, and thus has decided to act so. My milk is currently standing in the window against mild sunlight de-crystalising itself. Oh course, lacking the knowledge of most world-weary people, i decided to check if it's actually possible to consume this milk (having already tried and not bothering to wait for results)
For all of you wondering, yes, iot's edible but it's best to wait until it's liquid as opposed to either a solid or a substate of solid/liquid.

Polar bears! They're awesome aren't they? I just couldn't resist. My mother will probably be very annoyed i stole one of the templated she was planning to use if she got rid of the Coffee-cup. But tough! I beat her. Insert smirk. I find Polar Bears fascinating because you can't see them if they cover their noses! The art of camoflage

Tonight theres a Heroes and Villains event at the Venue (the main nightclub in the University, and the City in general). Where i planned to go as "Death Incarnate". However due to a slight snag in the English Legal System where i am unable to wander through a large amount of civillians wielding a scythe, i have had to make plans to appear as an Unarmed incarnation of the fabled Cloaked Creature himself!

Freshers Flu is still ripe around the campus, with most of my friends coughing and spluttering. Hopefully it'll tone down next weekend...it better! Over half my friends have spent most of their time in bed which is disgraceful!

I guess Death will have to drag them out of their beds later and force them to come to the Venue...all will be revealed!

4 comments:

Linds said...

I love the tmeplate! Good you blogging again.

Linds said...

template

Diana Langdon said...

yay yay yay you're BACK!

Susanne said...

I just had to comment your music, i like exactly the same :)